WTW-S-13 Autotracking Antenna
WTW-S-13, an ultra-portable, mobile dual axis Autotracking Antenna.
This portable light weight Telemetry Autotracking Antenna for mobile und stationary applications is perfect for drone (UAV), missile and general flight tests.
Our WTW-S 13 Autotracking Antenna is the perfect mobile solution also for maritime application.
The WTW-S 13 is a new generation of two axis Autotracking antennas. The unique design includes Smart Connected GUI. The antenna is IP66, therefore no Radom needed. An immediate calibration occurs after switching on the Antenna to set the absolute Encoders in both axis (no calibration drive needed). An Embeded Webpage controls the Antenna and allows up to 4 operators to look at the Antenna Parameters through High Speed Ethernet and/or secured WIFI with a PC, Laptop, Tablet or Smartphone. We developed the first 3D animated Antenna GUI in the world and we proudly showed it the first time at the ITC 2014 Show in San Diego and again in 2015 where it was officially launched in the USA.
– ~ 19dBi @ 2350 MHz
– ~ 13dBi @ 5150 MHz (Option)
• Frequency Ranges:
– S-Band (S): 2200-2400 MHz (standard)
– NATO E-Band (E): 2185-2485 MHz (standard)
– C2 Band (C2): 5091-5150 MHz (Option)
– C2e Band (C2e): 5091-5250 MHz (Option)
(Custom RF bands available, please consult the factory)
– appr. 20kg
• Dimension (EL. 0°): 17″ x 11″ x 26″ (WxDxH)
• Polarisation: RHCP or LHCP
– Manual-, Program-, Trajectory-, GPS- and Autotrack (single channel monopulse tracking)
– GPS position compensation
– GPS Tracking Module RS-232/422/485 to Ethernet (NMEA0183)
• Filter: WTW-Filter, Bandpass selectable through GUI or optional Bandpassfilter
– Az. ~50Nm
– El. ~50Nm
– Az. max. 100°/sec
– El. max. 150°/sec
– Az. max. 2arcmin
– El. max. 2arcmin
– Az. unlimited (Slipring)
– El. -5° up to 90°
– Absolut encoders in both axis
• operational Windspeed: up to 75mph
• stowed: up to 110mph
– optional control and RF over fiber optic
WTW-LSC-20 (Model 2020) Outdoor test.