WTW-LS 42 Parabol Satellite Tracking Antenna
Series WTW-LS 42 Dual-Band 20ft Parabol
The dual axis satellite tracking antenna.
• Gain / 3dB Beamwidth
– ~ 37dBi @ 1435 MHz / 2,20°
– ~ 42dBi @ 2250 MHz / 1,35°
– ~ 49dBi @ 5100 MHz / 0,62°(Optional)
• Dimension (Park Position): appr. 21ft x 21ft x 29ft (WxDxH)
• Dish Diameter: 21ft (6,3m)
• Polarisation: RHCP und LHCP
– GPS-, Slave-, Manual-Tracking
– Az. max. 32000 Nm (or customized)
– El. max. 46000 Nm (or customized)
– Az. max. 10°/sec (or customized)
– El. max. 10°/sec (or customized)
– Az. unlimited (Slipring)
– El. -5° up to 185°
– Absolut encoders in both axis
• operational Windspeed: up to 65mph
• stowed: up to 100mph
This deep space satellite tracking antenna has been developed and designed in 2010/2011 by WTW engineer. Since early 2012, the System is in full operation at DLR Neustrelitz. WTW Anlagenbau GmbH is
proud to have received the maintenance contract since 2012. There were already several successful completed upgrades. One of the major upgrades was to increase the G/T of 17,68dB/°K to 19,05dB/°K by developing a new feed.
Thereby our customer could integrate the antenna in a more sophisticated project.